Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Internship Reflection # 11 April 29, 2009

Today at intenship I had to answer phones and tell people if their reports were ready or not. if they were ready I told them what time they could come and pick it up. if they wern't ready i told them to call back in a day or two. I also had to make a lot of faxes to insurance companies and a few to DCYF. we got a few report requests in the mail I had to search for the report in the system, when I found it I printed it out and put it to be mailed. then later on they had me work at the window with the customers. I had to ask them if it was an accident or incident. then I asked them for their report number. I got the report and gave it to them. they paid me for it and I then gave them their change back. later on they sent me up to the third floor to youth services to bring finger prints up their. Today was alright but it's starting to get boring.

No comments: