Monday, November 10, 2008

Quotes

Why the school matters to you? School matters to me because i want to get somewhere in my life.



What doors has this school opened for you? This school has opened a door for me at the police department because they make you do internship and i'm doing it there.



Where are you heading after school and how did our school help you? Im heading to ccri to become a police officer. This school has helped me because it focuses on the carreer that you are pursuing with internship.


How did Chambers influence your education? It has influenced my education because they give you more help in a small school rather then a big school where you get left behind and give up.


How did Chambers influence your post secondary goals? Because it focuses on them.

1 comment:

Special Educator said...

Excellent Job!

Yankees STINK!